Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Eureka!

Have you ever searched high and low for something, only to never find it? Isn't it frustrating?  I went through that feeling a while ago with Sephora's Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover when they were changing the formula/packaging and stocks were low.  My hair stylist got me hooked on a product last time I had my color done.  She'd been using on my hair every time I saw her for a few months, but I finally broke down at bought some.  Since my hair is colored, long, and frequently straightened, it's a constant battle to keep my ends looking healthy.  I admit, I loose this battle far too often, so I started using Paul Mitchell's Hot Off The Press flat iron spray.  My hair was most definitely more glossy and my ends were healthier.
I began to run out right about the time The Writer and I were in Florida.  I hadn't been able to find it in any stores in Ohio, so we looked in this beauty store on South Beach that carried every single Paul Mitchell product except this one.  The sales guy had never even heard of it.  I was sad. My hair was sad.

Yesterday, I found it. I passed by the tiniest salon with one stylist and there it was on the shelf.  I almost died in excitement! This means, that when I finally go back to get my hair done again (I'm at least a full month overdue) I won't get yelled at quite as badly for abusing my poor ends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...