Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day to Night


With all the running around a day entails, it certainly helps to unwind with friends.  It also helps you feel less lame about sitting at home on evenings when you don't have to work, right?  I love being able to pick one outfit that works for everything on my day's agenda.  No, it doesn't always work, but its so nice when it does.


 Last week, I went shopping (again) with my friend Katie to prep my closet for Spring.  I may or may not have forgotten about all the brightly colored clothes I'd tucked away in the back of my closet and been paniced because I felt like everything in there was black or gray.  Needless to say, it isn't now.  This top was an H&M find.  I always gravitate towards buying bottoms, so I made Katie steer me towards the tops and get this one.  I really like that I'll be able to style it casually and more professionally.


What I'm Wearing:
Top: H&M
Bead Necklace: I forget...
Black Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Patent Heels: Colin Stuart for Victoria's Secret
Clutch: New York & Co.


I also found these black skinnies on our trip.  They were $10.50! You CANNOT walk away from that!  Katie and I both bought a pair and ended up wearing them out together at the same time.  It was seriously hard to resist going completely crazy on all of the sales, but I tried. A little.

1 comment:

trishie said...

Great outfit! I just bought black skinnies too, can't wait to wear them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...