Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 27: What's the Best Thing You Have Going for You Right Now?

Some days, I don't feel like I have much going for me. I feel stuck in my two to four part-time jobs and stuck in Ohio.  On those days, I feel like I will never find my passion or achieve success, like my relationship will never take a step further from where it is now.

So what do I have going for me then?  Optimism


Regardless of my circumstances, however dismal they may feel some days, I can choose to have a good attitude and be optimistic about my future.  Without optimism, I'd be settling for the not ideal situation I find myself in, as far as my career goes.

I believe that being optimistic will be what drives me to better myself and go places in life. I can't control the economy, I can't control whether or not my bosses decide to pay me my whole check or cut it short, I can't control the length of my lease here, but I can control myself.  I can live intentionally and someday, someone may see that and allow me the opportunity I need to make it big.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...