Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Anonymous Announcement!

Ladies & Gents, Boys & Girls, may I have your attention, please?


There are about to be some changes happening around here!


One, I have made the decision to stop blogging anonymously.  Therefore, without further ado, I'd like to introduce myself: 
Photo by The Writer
My name is Rachael!

I've been thinking over the reasons that might be behind my blog not taking off like I'd hoped.  I've never been in love with all of the elements of "A Splash of Sass" together.  I liked the title, but didn't LOVE it. I felt like my sub-heading too broadly defined my blog, I was stretched too thin as far as what topics I felt I should be covering.  I didn't like being anonymous anymore, it made me feel isolated from the few readers I do have. So, here goes a new blogging experience as Rachael!

My second announcement is this: I'm Moving!
I don't want to totally cut ties with A Splash of Sass, but I need a fresh start.  Some of my posts will be coming with me, some will be staying here, so that occasional visitors will be able to find their way over to my new site, which I'm currently constructing.  I hope you will all join me over at Closet 12



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...