Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 16: Someone or Something that You Definitely Could Live Without

"April showers bring May flowers."  Not in Ohio, they don't.  Where I grew up, in New Jersey, we had some pretty fickle weather, although it is nothing compared to Ohio.  Here it can be hot and sunny one day and you could need to break out your parka the next day.  This weekend was a teaser weekend.  It was pretty warm, didn't really rain while we were moving, and was just pleasant in general.  Once the week started though, it was cold and rainy every day. Take today, for example:


You can see from the forecast that I'll be lucky if I see 60 degrees by next week.  I also happen to know that it has been raining every Tuesday for the past month.  I teach an art class to elementary students on Tuesday afternoons, and it has never been sunny when I go to their school.  I'm always dodging raindrops on my way in.

I could definitely live with out this weather.  I know rain is necessary, blah, blah, blah, but I'm ready for some sun!

1 comment:

h said...

We've been having an equally goofy spring here in Pittsburgh. I'm also from New Jersey and don't recall all these 80-degree-days followed by 50-degree-rain. But maybe I'm just cherry picking memories?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...