Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I know that today is supposed to be the first day of the 30 Days of Truth project, but it seems outlandish to begin such a project on April 1st, when so few things are truthful.

I am feeling like crap today.  I was oddly ill at work today and have come up with some possible explanations.
a) Dinner didn't agree with me last night: Unlikely, since I didn't feel sick until after I'd been awake for a while this morning
b) Too much coffee: Maybe? I did feel disinclined to drink my coffee, but didn't actually consume an abnormal amount
c) I have the flu: Unlikely, since I feel fine otherwise
d) I'm pregnant: Probably unlikely. Not as unlikely as I'd like.
e) I overexerted myself during my workout: Quite possible, since I haven't done a darn thing in almost two weeks. Maybe not, though, I've never been a puker when it comes to working out.

I'm hoping my body is playing a mean April Fool's joke on me and that it's not d).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...