Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 6: Something You Hope You Never Have to Do

There are plenty of things I hope I never have to do.  Today, I'm feeling more like a list than a paragraph.

1. I hope I never have to eat red meat again.
2. I hope I never have to swim in a swamp.
3. I hope I never have to tell my family that I'm pregnant if I'm not married first.
4. I hope I never have to live apart from the one I love for too long.
5. I hope I never have to have the flu again.
6. I hope I never have to ride in an ambulance.
7. I hope I never have to rebuild my credit score and financial plan again.
8. I hope I never have to go to court, unless it's for something good like adopting a baby.
9. I hope I never have to dye my hair blonde.
10. I hope I never have to lose a limb.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...