Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fits of Giggles

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
- Rose Franken, writer

I included this quote in a photo memory book that I put together for The Writer for our first anniversary.  I Stumbled Upon it one day and it immediately thought of him.  One of my absolute favorite things about him is that he can make me laugh.  He's so silly and outrageous sometimes that I just can't help myself!

Yesterday we both had a long lunch break and were just lounging around.  He thought it would be funny to lean over an blow a raspberry on my arm. I freaked out a little, then started laughing.  He naturally thought his next best plan would be to try to blow raspberries ALL OVER ME! I don't think I've laughed that hard or that long EVER!

I love him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...