Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Monday, October 24, 2011

So That's How Its Done!

Fly-away cardigans are still on the shelves this fall.  Some are easy to wear, but one of them had me stumped.  This one:
source
The Victoria's Secret Cotton Cashmere Wrap boasts that it's able to be worn in an endless variety of styles.  Trouble was, I couldn't figure out how to style it without it looking bulky.  This morning, I found this great video that solved my frustrations!
Obviously, the sweater in the video is from DKNY and comes in more colors than the Victoria's Secret one, but the concept is the same.  Yay for new wardrobe options that don't require any shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...