Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A's Moving Away

October 14 marked A's last day as a resident of my town.  I missed not seeing her at least twice a week after I left our tutoring job three weeks ago, but I don't know what I'm going to do now that she lives over an hour away.  Drive there, I guess, but I'll miss having her so close to grab some Starbucks at a moment's notice.
Over the summer, A took Photography as her last college class before graduating.  After tutoring one evening, I "worked" as her portrait model.  She gave me a signed print of the photo once she'd developed it and I finally got a frame for it.


<3 Best Friends

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...