Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Need Tweed!

I almost squealed with delight when I saw this dress!

I literally squealed when I was given this jacket.  Its my first Topshop piece!
 The Writer picked this jacket out for me during his trip to London last year.  We'd just started dating when he left, yet he was so thoughtful in his shopping (and in many other ways).  I think my personal style is just growing into the pieces now, but I've always loved them.  Who knew my boyfriend was so avant garde?

What I'm Wearing:
Tweed Sleeveless Dress: The Limited
Embellished Jacket: Topshop
Bow Pumps: Mudd
Nails: "Bobbing for Baubles" by Essie
An attempt to get close up with the swirls that cover the jacket

1 comment:

Michael Neidert said...

Where does The Writer get such great inspiration from!? He has such an eye!

; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...