Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

No More Hair Neglect!

I finally went and got the long-awaited haircut.  I hadn't had anything done to in since the very end of June, and that was only a bang trim.  The last time I had an all over cut was... I don't even remember! March, maybe.

I absolutely love my hair stylist.  I won't let anyone except her touch my hair because when she does, I love it!  I can just sit down and tell her to be creative, knowing that I'll be crazy about the results.

She says I'm her favorite redhead and that this is her favorite shade of red on me.  I like it, too. Its a very comfortable red.  I feel very much my sassy self in this red.  Its hard to tell in the first picture, but there are lighter highlights along my part, in my bangs and around my face.
The back's not crooked, I must've had my head turned.

Its amazing what taking a few inches of split ends off will do.  My hair is so much more manageable!  It seems like it styles more quickly and gets in the way less.  I'm already looking forward to going back in six weeks.  One of the perks of my new job is knowing that I can go back in six weeks.  My hair is going to love this job.  No more neglect!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...