Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Cozy Neutral

I never used to be a sweater wearer. I felt they made me look fat. Who knows, they might, but I guess I've gotten over caring just a little.  I might've just gotten so cold that I gave in.  I might be overestimating the results of my gym membership and underestimating the affects of holiday eating.  You be the judge.

When I'm tired from work or going into a day that I know will be exhausting, I don't want to wear a button down shirt or blazer, even if they do have a little stretch. No. I want to be wearing the closest thing to pajamas while still being chic. Don't roll your eyes, why do you think the wrap dress was invented? Mhmm. It's comfortable, yet universally flattering.  Sidenote: Banana Republic has some adorable patterned ones out right now, if you haven't discovered "your" wrap dress yet.  Wrap dresses and sweaters are the perfect marriage between cozy and professional, I think, and I wore many sweaters as well as my wrap dress this week as I have been beat.


What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: The Limited
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: Express
Colorblock Wedges: Kohl's by Elle


Honestly, The Limited should pay me, I talk about their clothes so much. Alas, they don't, but are more than welcome to at any time.  I can't help it if they have cute sweaters that are usually on sale, now can I?  This one was a whole $12, I think, after an extra 40% off clearance.  You really can't turn down a super-soft natural blend sweater for under $15.  Nope, you can't and that's why my credit card is frozen in a block of ice in my freezer right now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...