Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twiggy would be Jealous

Oh, how I wish I were allowed to wear open-toed shoes to work!  Corporate dress code be darned, I may just have to sneak these pretties in under their noses with some knee socks or opaque tights.  They remind me so much of sixties mod that I've been perusing Etsy for some Blair Waldorf-y tailored dresses.  I've worn them with bootcut jeans and a black boatneck sweater that reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and love them!

One of the many things I love about these shoes is the price. Seriously, I'm teased so much for my shoe collection, but when I pay <$10 for some of them, who can blame me for having so many? Haha.  I had my eyes on these for a while, but held out, knowing they'd go on sale the way everything at Kohl's goes on sale eventually.  They started out at almost $65.00, which is more than I'll usually pay for a pair of shoes that I don't have a specific purpose for in mind.  This is probably why I've been without brown flats for several months, I have a hard time investing in casual shoes.  Anyways, they are marked down on Kohl's website to $25.99, but they are cheaper in stores if you can find them.  Add one of Kohl's 30% off coupons and I got myself a pretty good deal, a happy resolution to months of drooling over unnecessary wedges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...