Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brown & Black

The weather's been so rainy here that all I want to do is curl up in between my flannel sheets and never come out.  Of course, whenever I feel that way, my schedule does it's best to sever my relationship with my sheets.  All I want to wear are sweaters.  Or blankets. Whatever, as long as its cozy.  

Regardless of what I want to be wearing, I can't wear the same thing every day, so today I tried something new.  Inspired by a colleague's black and brown striped sweater, I decided to play with the combination for work.  
 What I'm Wearing:
Button-down Shirt: H&M
Skirt: The Limited
Argyle Tights: Hanes Silk Reflections - Outlet find!
Buckle Pumps: Christian Siriano for Payless
Nail Color: Essie Bobbing for Baubles & Sephora by OPI Already Famous
I wish the argyle pattern had come out better in the photos.  The tights are much more sheet in person, so the outfit isn't so head-to-toe solid. I'll definitely have to try them with some other combinations, since they're really comfortable (and possibly a little too big).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...