Thank you so much for visiting A Splash of Sass! I hope you'll click through to my new blog for more style photos and posts!
See you at Closet 12!

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Mini Stay-cation

On Saturday, I started my lovely long weekend off my redeeming my birthday gift certificate from The Writer for a relaxing massage.  I haven't had a massage in so many years and it was so much more wonderful that I could have ever imagined, I didn't want to end.  I was so calmed that I actually took a nice long nap that afternoon.  Its amazing what not having to go work anytime soon with do for you.


What I'm Wearing:
Tee: Target
Scarf: Forever 21
Trouser Jeans: Freestyle Revolution
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Coach


I woke up in time to get ready to go out to dinner with Ang.  Its never good when the first thing your server says to you is that its her second day on the job. So, naturally, Ang ordered the complicated cocktail that required pouring pink alcohol over a fluff of cotton candy at our table.  Poor woman, it wasn't her night.

Today got off to a slow start too, but hey, I'm practically on vacation.  After a morning with The Writer, I strolled through DSW armed with my Christmas and birthday gift cards.  I found some bright blue pumps that were really cute, but pinched too much.  There were some other cute spring heels, but I'm not ready for the bright neon colors. Target was a bust also and I left empty handed. The Writer and I are going to H&M up around Cleveland tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have better luck then.  I'm not sure how I'd rather spend my staycation than with The Writer, relaxing and sprucing up my wardrobe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...